CHRLY, founded in 2023, is Fujitsu Portugal's first corporate startup. We are focused on Ynnovating Tech recruitment by bringing talent and Ynnovation together!
Our mission is to hire tech talent who can make an impact on the lives of companies.
Part of our culture is a balance between personal and professional life, the possibility of working from wherever you want, personal and professional recognition.
If you are a Ynnovator and believe that innovation can be a key factor, then we are the right company for you.
- Experience delivering agile software development projects or Application modernization projects on time and on budget for at least 5 years
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience working with agile methods and platforms including JIRA, Trello, GitHub
- Good analytical and evaluation skills
- Excellent communications (up /down/peers)
- Experience in capturing and managing the stakeholders expectations
- Attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Can-do attitude
- Team player with a robust work ethic who enjoys shared success
- Ability to plan, organise, structure and prioritise work
Skills that will be an asset:
- Degree in Information Technology or related field of study;
- PMI or Prince2 Certifications
- Good teamwork ability
- Customer and delivery focus
- Good skills of Leadership and Communication
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodologies
- Ability to analyse, organize and plan
- High sense of proactivity, responsibility and autonomy
- Language Requirements: fluent in Portuguese and English – mandatory;
The salary range for this position varies between 50k-70k gross annually, depending on the candidate's qualifications and experience demonstrated during the interview process.