CHRLY, founded in 2023, is Fujitsu Portugal's first corporate startup. We are focused on Ynnovating Tech recruitment by bringing talent and Ynnovation together!
Our mission is to hire tech talent who can make an impact on the lives of companies.
Part of our culture is a balance between personal and professional life, the possibility of working from wherever you want, personal and professional recognition.
If you are a Ynnovator and believe that innovation can be a key factor, then we are the right company for you.
- Experience in building information security (infosec) systems and IT architectures and protecting them from unauthorized access and cyber attacks.
- Experience in developing and enforcing security plans, standards, protocols and best practices
- Experience in building emergency plans to get things up and running quickly in case of a disaster
- Proactive thinking, planning and action are critical to this role.
- Experience in finding system vulnerabilities through penetration testing and figuring out how to deal with them before they become serious security issues.
- Experience in reviewing the organization's legal, technical and regulatory areas that affect IT security, and recommend modifications for the same.
- Other duties include creating and installing firewalls and intrusion detection systems; updating security software, hardware and facilities, or evaluating new ones for implementation; and
- running encryption programs.
- Experience in dealing with a detected security issue by moving data or information, or by working with outside teams to help the organization recover from a data breach.
- People in this role must have strong communication skills to explain complex issues to management and to lay out the best ways to implement the latest security plans and procedures.
- Experience in working with law enforcement following an attack
Skills that will be an asset:
- Bachelor's degree or higher: computer engineering, cybersecurity, infosec or a related field;
- Secure coding practices and vulnerability detection;
- Risk assessment;
- Secure network design and architecture;
- Firewall architecture;
- Computer forensics;
- Identity and access management;
- Virtualization technologies;
- Defending against advanced persistent threats, malware, phishing and social engineering; and
- Encryption technologies.
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+),
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+),
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP) and
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
The salary range for this position max 80k gross annually, depending on the candidate's qualifications and experience demonstrated during the interview process.